top of page

Zig Zag Building

23000 sq. ft. on three floors with wonderful light. Built in 1934 and known as the Bauhaus by the Morland factory family who used it for manufacturing sheepskin slippers, gloves and coats. Left derelict between 1980 and 2013, it is now hosting exhibitions, events and workshops. Props are also available for hire.


Please contact Chris Black on 07804821374.

bottom of page